Business & Trade Partners
As a pioneer in the specialty coffee industry, Caffe Ibis® has been actively involved in organizations that support and encourage social justice, environmental stewardship, and community-friendly practices.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- International Women’s Coffee Alliance (IWCA)
- Food 4 Farmers
- Grounds for Health
- Green America (formerly Co-op America)
- Organic Trade Association (OTA), Caffe Ibis® is among the earliest coffee roaster members of the OTA.
- Café Femenino Foundation
- The National Association for the Specialty Food Trade (NASFT)
Licensed Partner of
Caffe Ibis® also represents the following allied products:
- La Marzocco and Franke Espresso Machines
- La Spaziale Espresso Machines
- Astra Espresso Machines
- Fetco Coffee Brewers and Grinders
- Bunn Coffee Brewers and Grinders
- Filtron Cold Water Coffee Brewing System
- Vision Espresso Service
- Puro Caff
- Sattwa Chai (Double Certified Organic/Fair Trade)
- McStevens Cocoa
- Monin Syrups
- Espresso Parts
- Nuovo Simenilla
Caffe Ibis® also carries an extensive line of herbal and black tea from 4 different tea importers.
Other Favorite Weblinks
- Green America (formerly Co-op America), A not-for-profit group supporting socio-economic justice and sustainable “green” business practices.
- Fair Trade USA, Information on Fair Trade Certified™ products.
- Fair Trade Federation, Information on Fair Trade artisan products.
- Grounds for Health, An international non-profit organization founded to provide health care services to coffee-growing communities in Mexico and Central America.
- Organic Newsroom
- Organic Trade Association (OTA)
- Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center, Information on bird-friendly and shade-grown coffee.
- Association of Nature Center Administrators (ANCA)
- Local First, Information on the “local first” movement in Utah.
- Slow Food, Information on building our awareness on where food comes from.