Caffe Ibis is a 40 year-old artisan, custom coffee roasting house located in Logan, Utah. We are firmly grounded in our guiding principles of seeking out quality coffees that meet high standards for our planet and people. As a pioneer in the organic coffee market in the United States, we source coffee that is processed and harvested with human health, human dignity, and environmental benefits in mind. Caffe Ibis has a moral commitment to triple certified coffees: organic, fair trade, and SMBC bird friendly. Our core mission is to be unbeatable for quality and freshness, while supporting social and environmental stewardship. Caffe Ibis treasures its partnerships with its employees, customers, and vendors. We enthusiastically support and actively participate in our local community and beyond.
Caffe Ibis is located in Logan, Utah, in Cache Valley, 90 miles north of Salt Lake City. Logan is the county seat and home of Utah State University. With its thriving downtown, cultural and entertainment opportunities abound. Cache County, and all of northern Utah, is a four-season outdoor recreation destination (www.explorelogan.com). Caffe Ibis offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Current Job Postings:
This position will collaborate with our sales team to develop a strong and successful service program, provide excellent leadership for and engage directly with our technical team to motivate, prioritize, coordinate, schedule and dispatch for daily service needs, work with vendors to purchase parts and request information, engage with wholesale customers to provide superb customer service, coordinate repairs with roasting and café staff, and routinely connect with management and ownership staff.
The successful candidate ideally will have:
- extensive coffee knowledge and passion, including but not limited to coffee equipment and coffee preparation practices.
- basic plumbing, electrical and math skills; a valid driver’s license.
- a dynamic, enthusiastic personality and ability to communicate and create synergy with staff, customers and partners
- desire to support our tech team to perform at the highest possible level.
- an ability to empathize and diffuse emotional situations with customer repair situations.
- certifications from Bunn, LaMarzocco, Franke or other manufacturers (traditional and super-automatic); knowledge of water conditioning systems, ice machines, etc.
- participate in fleet management.
- a five-year background in repair, maintenance, and business management and operations.
- sales experience and the ability to work with pricing models and budgets, identify and pursue sales opportunities, and a desire to grow and expand the department.
- ability to maintain tools and company resources in an efficient manner.
- implement technology and processes to assist with managing inventory and billing work orders timely and efficiently.
- the ability to travel and work at customer sites multiple days per week, often outside regular hours, and share in after-hours calls.
- an understanding of our products, operations, customers and partners, and company history and values.
- a readiness to lead and participate in weekly management meetings.
- a never ending desire to continue learning and growing in the business and industry.
- MSOffice (Excel, Outlook, Word) and proficient technology skills.
- excellent leadership, organizational, time management, and communication skills setting a tone for professionalism and expertise.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com