Caffe Ibis is a 40 year-old artisan, custom coffee roasting house located in Logan, Utah. We are firmly grounded in our guiding principles of seeking out quality coffees that meet high standards for our planet and people. As a pioneer in the organic coffee market in the United States, we source coffee that is processed and harvested with human health, human dignity, and environmental benefits in mind. Caffe Ibis has a moral commitment to triple certified coffees: organic, fair trade, and SMBC bird friendly. Our core mission is to be unbeatable for quality and freshness, while supporting social and environmental stewardship. Caffe Ibis treasures its partnerships with its employees, customers, and vendors. We enthusiastically support and actively participate in our local community and beyond.
Caffe Ibis is located in Logan, Utah, in Cache Valley, 90 miles north of Salt Lake City. Logan is the county seat and home of Utah State University. With its thriving downtown, cultural and entertainment opportunities abound. Cache County, and all of northern Utah, is a four-season outdoor recreation destination (www.tourcachevalley.com). Caffe Ibis offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Wholesale Account Representative
This position will work with existing customers and partners, propagate new customers and partners, work effectively with staff, customers and partners to promote all things Ibis, and be a positive force for our customer base. The successful candidate ideally will have:
- a background in business and/or marketing
- extensive coffee knowledge and passion, including but not limited to coffee equipment and coffee preparation practices
- an understanding of our products, operations, customers and partners, and company history and values
- a willingness to participate in planning and execution of promotional activities (trade shows, demos, special events, educational events, etc.), often after business hours
- a willingness to participate in weekly sales meetings and cuppings
- a never ending desire to continue learning and growing in the business and industry
- a dynamic, enthusiastic personality and ability to communicate and create synergy with staff, customers and partners through each step of the value chain
- the ability to travel/visit customers multiple days per week
- MSOffice and technology skills
- superb organizational and time management skills